- Some people have been introduced to home education
- Families are spending more time together.
- We are having our tendencies toward materialism shaken.
- Families are sitting down together at the dinner table more often.
- For some there is more time to pray, to read the Bible, and to read good Christian books.
- We are learning greatly to appreciate the privileges of Christian fellowship and corporate worship.
Friday, April 03, 2020
Some Good Things About This Current Crisis
Image: Screen shot from last Wednesday's CRBC Bible study through Ephesians. This time we were smiling!
Listed below are some good things that have come about as the result of the virus outbreak and the fact that many people are spending more time at home.
Note: This list borrows from a discussion we had on this topic during our weekly online Bible Study at CRBC: