Image: Scene from the Lynchburg RB Mission, meeting on 6/18/17
Back on Sunday evening June 18, 2017, Bob Lunetta, a member of Trinity RBC in Roanoke, VA, provided a testimony of his experiences as a founding member of Emmanuel BC in Coconut Creek, Florida at a meeting of the Lynchburg Reformed Baptist Mission. I have uploaded the message to sermonaudio.com and you can listen to it here.
Bob noted five founding principles adopted by the EBC at its founding:
1. A commitment to the priority of worship, according to the Regulative Principle.
2. A commitment to Biblical church order and government.
3. A commitment to a Reformed system of doctrine, as expressed in the 1689 confession.
4. A commitment to each other.
5. A commitment to the spread of the gospel (evangelism).
I trust those who hear this testimony will be encouraged by it.
Post a Comment