Thursday, September 19, 2019
Five Questions Pastors Get from Students
A friend recently texted me to say that he is doing some editorial work for a publishing company to produce a study Bible for students. He asked for a simple list of the top five questions (or types of questions) which I, as a pastor, hear from students.
Here is the list I sent him:
1. How can I be content in singleness?
2. How can I find/attract a like-minded Christian spouse?
3. How can I be in the world but not of it?
4. How can I learn orthodox doctrine and defend the faith?
5. How can I develop and practice the spiritual disciplines (prayer, meditation, Bible study, etc.)?