I just sent out the latest issue of The Reformed Baptist Trumpet (Vol. 3. No. 4), the quarterly e-journal of the Reformed Baptist Fellowship of Virginia (RBF-VA). Yes, I know it is the October-November-December 2012 issue! Hopefully, we will get caught up with the next issue.
In this issue:
- Announcement for the 2013 Keach Conference
- The second in a two-part series by Joel Beeke on Job's Submission to Providence.
- Book reviews of W. Gary Crampton's Grant What Thou Commandest: The Theology of Augustine of Hippo (reviewed by Jeff Riddle) and Alan J. Thompson's The Acts of the Risen Lord (reviewed by Richard Barcellos).
- Book note on D. Scott Meadow's God's Astounding Grace.
- Benjamin Keach on Comfort to Believers.
The issue can be read online at the RBF-VA website. To be added to the email list, send your request to:
Post a Comment